Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Walking in the Footsteps of Christ - Introduction

I Love Christmas! The music, lights, and giving spirit...and most of all the renewed focus on the Savior of the World!

A couple of years ago, I received a special advent-like calendar. I put artwork and music to it for every day so I thought I'd share the journey with anyone who will join me. It will include thoughts, scriptures and, of course, music! I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I have a strong conviction to the Savior, Jesus Christ. His spotless life is my shining example in a seemingly dark world. I so deeply wish to follow His example to the best of my ability. I know I fall terribly short...but He is always there to lift me up.

This is like an advent calendar but we are the only moving parts. We will review the Savior's mission from pre-mortal councils to His future return as Lord of Lords and King of Kings. Each day we will read about the Savior and then walk in His footsteps. It is my prayer that as we follow in His path this Christmas Season, our love for Him will grow and our testimonies will burn brightly within our hearts.

Happy December! May you enjoy much love and peace this season!

"The Son of God became a man to enable men to become the sons of God." - C.S. Lewis






















No comments:

Post a Comment